Feature Overview of Version 2019R3
- ScriptRunner PowerShell host supports HTML results via $SRXEnv.ResultHtml variable,
and the HTML can be easily retrieved from the ScriptRunner Apps/WebApps
- Use the ScriptRunner WebService Connector with Basic Auth
- Customization for the Admin Web App
- Some fixes and improvements
Release Notes Version 2019R3
2019R3 Fix, Build 5.2.6183.0, 2020-03-23
Fix license date format issue (Ticket #202000074).
2019R3 Fix, Build 5.2.6174.0, 2020-03-12
- SQL Connector: Requires to update the external SQL audit database to schema version 9 (see Service/Support/ExtDb_UpdateTables.sql)!
- Remove 'Optional' from Apps when entering a reason is required (Ticket #202000070).
2019R3, Build 5.2.6164.0, 2020-03-02; 5.2.6155.0 2020-02-19
ScriptRunner Software GmbH is a subsidiary of AppSphere AG.
- Feature: ScriptRunner PowerShell host supports HTML results via $SRXEnv.ResultHtml variable, and the HTML can be easily retrieved from the ScriptRunner Desktop and Web Apps. There are new example scripts in Expl/Common that show how you can create the HTML in your scripts.
- Fixes and improvements:
- CyberArk connector: Use LogonDomain\UserName or UserName@Address as user name in ScriptRunner if the respective fields are set in CyberArk (Ticket #201901038).
- Thycotic connector: Use -WebInstance '/' for an empty URI segment (instead of the default 'SecretServer').
- Fix: Password Server connector and Email connectors did not work with a password of specific character length (e.g. 15, 31 chars).
- Add an option to use the WebService Connector with Basic Auth.
- Re-enable a disabled licensed user with a license key (Enable-AsrLicensedUser cmdlet).
- Add Get-AsrLicensedUser -UserType 'Self-Service Users' option.
- Allow custom style for Admin Web App, too, but remove custom style from the splash screen (too many colors already).
- Fix SQL CE driver issues after Windows Update restarts.
- Fix UI crash if configured LIB script is missing in EDIT.
- Fix Target collection containing O365/Azure targets.
- Fix Get-AsrSettings script library does not reflect changes (Ticket #27260).
- Skip query cache refresh trigger through query test.
This page has been automatically translated and may contain grammatical errors or inaccuracies