Feature Overview of Version 2018R2
- Attribute Queries for Active Directory Objects
- Auto-Run for Queries
- Credentials in Script Queries
- ScriptRunner Admin and Delegate App with automatically generated input forms
- Tags can now be used for comprehensive filtering
- New tree-like detail view for Actions
- PowerShell Execution Timeout option in Actions
- Library for function scripts option in Actions
Release Notes Version 2018R2
2018R2 Fix, Build 4.1.4840.0, 2018-04-23
- PowerShell SRX Host: Implement local RunAs execution with [PSCredential] parameters using an impersonated thread.
- Admin App: fixing multi-select parameter default handling.
2018R2 Fix, Build 4.1.4790.0, 2018-02-28
- Input Queries:
- Service: enable parallel Query execution (Ticket #24196).
- Apps: Improve Query script error presentation
- Service: fixing undetected script parameter change [string] to [string].
- ParameterSet names with a comma did not work (Ticket #24236).
- SRXPSHost: Write-Host output in a PowerShell function did contribute to the function output (Ticket #24120).
- Admin App: fixing German datepicker (Ticket #23393).
- Delegate App: fixing send email button.
2018R2 Fix, Build 4.1.4755.0, 2018-02-01
- Input Queries:
- Dynamic Query input values sometimes lost (Ticket #24099).
- Admin App: Fixing Query Create button (Ticket #24099).
- Admin App: New Queries now have automatic execution enabled by default,and show their dynamic input if cascading is enabled.
- Admin App: Queries show as cascadable in Action Wizard after cascadablehas been disabled in the Query (Ticket #24108).
- Admin App: Improving Global Tag Filter filtering to exclude substrings.
- Delegate App: Fixing execution modal dialog (Ticket #24096).
2018R2, Build 4.1.4738.0, 2018-01-23
- Interactive Input Queries:
The power of Queries has been further extended: Queries now can
- run automatically, even triggered from a change in an input field.
- fill 'editable' fields with selectable "proposed default values".
- support setting a query script [PSCredential] parameter default.
- fall back to configured default input if no dynamic input is given.
- Action Execution:
- An Action now can have an execution timeout value. If execution did not finish after the given amount of minutes, execution will be cancelled.
- The $SRXEnv PowerShell hashmap now also contains fields SRXStartedVia and SRXStartedReason, containing context information from the report's "Reason" field (Ticket #24009).
- An Action now can have more than one "action profile" script (function library tagged _LIB_), executed by ScriptRunner in the PowerShell session before the Action script starts.This enables more elaborate schemes of library function organisation.
- Web Service Connector:
The script can now provide (simple) structured result data by writing a (small) JSON string to $SRXEnv.ResultObjectJSON. ScriptRunner will provide this JSON string in the OutSerializedPSObjects report field, for post-processing by the caller of the Web Service Connector (Ticket #23278).
- SQL Report/Audit Database: Exporting the execution reports is now possible with an impersonated AD account, in addition to explicit SQL user access and Windows Integrated access using the ScriptRunner host machine account.
- Email notification connector: Now using the .NET SMTP client.
- Admin App: There is a new Action Details view, showing the whole tree of elements that are used for an Action - the script, targets with their configured Run-As credentials, parameter queries. You can edit and run the action, and even edit used elements, directly from the new view!
- Admin App: The table tag filters have been removed from the element tables and have been replaced by a global tag filter, allowing to focus the views on a certain topic (represented by the specified tags).
- Admin App: The wizards now have an extra "Used by" card, to e.g. answer "where do I use these credentials?".
- Admin App: Script referencing errors now propagate from the script to the Action and Query table, wherever the respective script is in use.
This page has been automatically translated and may contain grammatical errors or inaccuracies