Extending the timeout for queries
To extend the Query timeout a configuration the registry is necessary.
- Stop the ScriptRunner Service with the cmdlet Stop-AsrService
- Open the registry
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ScriptRunner\Service\General
- (Optional) Create a DWORD; name it QueryMaxSecs
- Edit QueryMaxSecs to your desired timeout length; default is 60 seconds
- Start the ScriptRunner Service with the cmdlet Start-AsrService
Note! The Web Server thread waits actively at this point.
It is not recommended for the whole system if queries wait here for a long time.